Use Me to Translate Text !

Tuesday 7 January 2014

DISABILITY NEEDS ACCESS AND NOTHING !



**************************************************
Views of Manish Gupta ( Wheelchair user ) in  context  to hurdles behind  Access and disability.
**************************************************
Hi ,
My name is Manish Gupta. I am a physically disabled person,my b'day is on 10 dec,This letter speaks out my thoughts on the need for an immediate awareness in society. A number of questions rise in my head and most of them have to do with accessibility and the environment.

Even now there does not exist an disabled friendly environment.

Why
cannot I not go to a Nirulas or a Mc donalds or for that matter most of the restaurants? 
Why is it that every year on my birthday while others are out enjoying, I spend time at home alone, simply because are no ramps or lifts in most places I would want to go to.


I love to work and act. I love to watch movies and serials, especially
those ok  , to opportunity fails to make my dreams come true. I would be very grateful if you could help in some way or the other.

Waiting for a positive response.


Thanking you


Yours Faithfully


Manish Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment